Projects Update, March 31st 2018: I’ve been a little quiet on the interwebs because I’m trying to get my life together. I’ve made some BIG changes to my mundane and my magickal self and it’s slowly starting to show some fruition. I’ve buckled down and told myself that while this year is going to be shit, maybe next year as well – the rest of my life is going to be great.
The sacrifices that I make today will bloom into personal freedom towards the future.
- The Mundane: I quit my old job where I was making $50+ k a year. They wanted me back so bad that I could’ve gotten to $100k if I chose to go back but I didn’t. The work was too mentally taxing and if I were to work on the things that I needed to work on. I needed my mental state to be more than 80%. At some days, I was just mentally drained that it wasn’t worth it.
- I ended up finding a general labor job to pay the bills, I wanted a midnight shift job but you take what you can.
- I’m working on a couple of online & offline investments that I hope I can reap the rewards off by late this year. Basically, I need my streams of income and while I need to start off with active income streams (time = money); eventually I will move all my streams to mostly passive (knowledge = money).
- The Magickal: As many might know, my focus on magick is to achieve control over the microcosm. That’s why I am so partial to chaos magick and sorcery; no fuss, no muss, no BS types of magick.
- The way I view magick is also much closer to science than ritualistic magick. I see entities as constructs, I view spells as programs, etc, etc. Might not be the most popular paradigm out there but to me it makes sense and any type of magickal system can be explained with this paradigm (no name for this paradigm though).
- So I’ve been deep into creating my own personal style of sorcery with the views on magick I have. I like my magick to be modular, flexible, and effective. Not a lot of extra work, just the initial work and maintenance afterward.
- So far, the results have been stellar for a personal system made out of scratch. I’ve been able to do simple stuff but I’d eventually want to get to the intermediate level methods.
- Divination System: I need a divination system that fits my brand of sorcery. I’m working on it right now but I have to buckle down on some of the details and methods. I’m taking everything that I like from Geomancy and Mo Divination and synthesizing it to my own system of divination.
- Results!: I’m trying to get the efficacy of my “spells” up to at least 80%. I know I’m not very good with some types of workings (like “love” spells or lucid dreaming). But I believe these are skills that I can get better at.
- Lucid Dreaming: I really want to achieve this skill. I believe I can better put my time if I can train during sleep.
- My System: About 35% complete (lol). Just doing the practical things, see if I can make movements in the micro with my methodology (which I have). Need to jot down details and working theories behind it.
- 2nd Stream of Income: I need a 2nd source of income at the moment so I can move forward and have a little breathing room. I know it’ll have to be an active source of income but I also know that eventually, I can transition it to a more less active source. I also have an online/offline business that I’m slowly working at.
2018 is the year of Movement
This year is the year of making moves! Finally, TBH, after many years of saying I will. Last year was the year where my paradigm shifted to the next level of my life.
Now, I just need to put in the work and achieve everything that I want in this life.